Our expertise – your solution
As a specialist for the equipment of automotive enterprises and of the automotive industry with standard and special lifting equipment, we supply customers all over the world. Furthermore, our product range includes equipment and services for the supply of lubricants and their disposal. We now also include the food industry in the field of disposal of edible oils to our customers, in addition to auto repair shops, automotive factories and companies in the oil industry.
Worldwide, 250 sales and service partners provide...
...a comprehensive and competent care and support to our customers. We focus on supplying the whole of Europe, including Eastern Europe. And in Asia, in particular the countries Malaysia and Indonesia. Individual and customised consulting of our customers has always been at the centre of our attention.
The company was founded in 1953. Initially, high-quality automotive garage equipment was manufactured at a plant in Halver. The manifested corporate philosophy was to provide durable quality and safe use of the products. This philosophy has been preserved to this day. But not the name; initially known under the brand name "MWH" (Märkisches Werk Halver), today's Consul Werkstattausrüstung GmbH separated from the company MWH in 1986 and has been operating completely independently since then.
In the years 1990/91 a modern manufacturing facility with an office building was built at the Halver site and is available to our customers as a professional development, training and production centre for hands-on workshop equipment. From there we distribute innovative workshop technology, "Made in Germany", at fair market prices.
In 1999 and 2006 the production site has been extened to more than 2000 squaremeters.